Obi-Wan Kenobi™ arrives on Daiyu™, tracking the kidnapped Princess Leia™. Obi-Wan explores all corners of the dark, questionable place for the child, beginning with a con artist preying on vulnerable citizens with claims that he is a Jedi™. Ordered to remove any last vestige of the Jedi, The Inquisitors™ arrive to hunt for the last remaining ones that have gone into hiding, with Obi-Wan Kenobi, specifically, as Reva’s main target.
Limited Edition Canvas
Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Canvases combine old world craftsmanship with the finest materials and latest production technologies to produce extraordinary canvas artwork. Our reproduction process captures not only the color and mood of the enchanting original painting, but the actual brushwork as well. Every piece is hand-retouched by skilled artisans, giving the painting a look almost identical to the artist's on-easel original. Vibrant colors, rich textures and color tones accurate to the artists original brushstrokes are the hallmarks of your finished piece.
Limited Edition Canvas Framing
Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Frames are works of art unto themselves. Specifically crafted to accommodate Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Canvases, these hand crafted frames are the perfect complement to Thomas Kinkade Studios Artwork and will last for generations to come.
- Premium Museum Quality Mouldings
- Engraved Brass Nameplate
- Secure, Removable Canvas Clips
- High Strength Coated Wire Hanger
- Premium Canvas
- Hand stretched on wooden stretcher bars
- Hand highlighted with fine acrylic paints by skilled artisans
- Long-life pigment inks that outperform conventional press inks.
- Edition number is applied to each Canvas Limited Edition
- Individually numbered Certificate Authenticity matched to the art piece
- Engraved brass nameplate included.
- Made in the USA